One of the most beautiful, gorgeous, detailed, hyper-violent and funny comic book is back. Shaolin Cowboy by Geof Darrow was first published by the Wachowski Siblings as Burlyman Entertainment in 2004. Issues were sporadic and came to a crawling end. Dark Horse picked it up for a few more issues and then nothing. Until now.
A new four issue Shaolin Cowboy series, The Shaolin Cowboy: Who’ll Stop the Reign by Geof Darrow and colourist Dave Stewart and a variant cover by Frank Miller, who worked with Darrow on Hard Boiled and Big Guy And Rusty.
So what’s this story about?
He finds that his road to hell is paved not with good intentions but old nemeses hell bent on bloody revenge.
That’ll do. “For a press release about a comic known for not having much dialogue, this press release sure has a lot of words in it,” said Darrow.
- What If… Netflix’s Iron Fist Was More Like a Buddhist Monk? - June 25, 2018
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018