By Joe Glass
This February, Bullseye gets his own 5 issue mini from Marvel, from writer Ed Brisson and artists Guillermo Sanna which has the infamous assassin setting out to show the world they should still fear him.
But the series will also feature back up stories by comics legend and Bullseye co-creator Marv Wolfman, with artist Alec Morgan, as they sett Bullseye’s sights on the Mafia’s most sensitive information, for his own reasons.
Bullseye #1 will be released in comic stores and digitally on February 1st, 2017.
He’s been out of commission for a while, but it’s time to show the world that they should still fear Bullseye. He’s beaten Daredevil, Elektra, the Punisher, and more. But that was just business. This? This is for pleasure. So what does the world’s greatest assassin do for fun? From the mean streets of New York City to the jungles of South America – Bullseye is going to do what he does best. Hit the targets and make sure they don’t get back up.
Plus – in addition to a full length adventure, legendary writer & Bullseye co-creator Marv Wolfman returns for a can’t-miss Bullseye back-up alongside artist Alec Morgan! What does Bullseye want with the Mafia’s most sensitive information? What lengths will he go to in order to get it?
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017