The United States military has a secret weapon: an individual who wields the superhuman abilities of immense intellect, speed, power, and strength. The cost? This power only lasts forty-five minutes a day. Noah Haller is HYPE, a man who is forced to undergo complete cellular regeneration twenty-three hours each day to retain his capabilities.
As Noah works to solve the world’s complex problems, he struggles to achieve the emotional balance and understanding that comes naturally to most humans. Scientist Amanda Marr aids him in his journey, but loyalties are tested as a terrorist group threatens the world with a deadly pathogen.
Hype is a new graphic novel exclusively available through Barnes & Noble written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray and drawn by Javier Pina, is being released on January 24, 2017. It tells the story of a genetically designed super human who can only live for one hour a day.
The book was created after a successful, fully-funded Kickstarter campaign put together by Jimmy and Justin.
PUB. DATE: January 24, 2017 / 64 pages / $12.99
PUBLISHER: Adaptive Books
DISTRIBUTOR: Ingram Publisher Services
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018