The United States military has a secret weapon: an individual who wields the superhuman abilities of immense intellect, speed, power, and strength. The cost? This power only lasts forty-five minutes a day. Noah Haller is HYPE, a man who is forced to undergo complete cellular regeneration twenty-three hours each day to retain his capabilities.
As Noah works to solve the world’s complex problems, he struggles to achieve the emotional balance and understanding that comes naturally to most humans. Scientist Amanda Marr aids him in his journey, but loyalties are tested as a terrorist group threatens the world with a deadly pathogen.
Hype is a new graphic novel exclusively available through Barnes & Noble written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray and drawn by Javier Pina, is being released on January 24, 2017. It tells the story of a genetically designed super human who can only live for one hour a day.
The book was created after a successful, fully-funded Kickstarter campaign put together by Jimmy and Justin.
PUB. DATE: January 24, 2017 / 64 pages / $12.99
PUBLISHER: Adaptive Books
DISTRIBUTOR: Ingram Publisher Services
- Will Spider-Punk Die When He is 27? (Edge of Spider-Geddon and Extermination Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- Oh and It’s Marvel’s 80th Anniversary in 2019 as Well – the Decades Collections - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018