The United States military has a secret weapon: an individual who wields the superhuman abilities of immense intellect, speed, power, and strength. The cost? This power only lasts forty-five minutes a day. Noah Haller is HYPE, a man who is forced to undergo complete cellular regeneration twenty-three hours each day to retain his capabilities.
As Noah works to solve the world’s complex problems, he struggles to achieve the emotional balance and understanding that comes naturally to most humans. Scientist Amanda Marr aids him in his journey, but loyalties are tested as a terrorist group threatens the world with a deadly pathogen.
Hype is a new graphic novel exclusively available through Barnes & Noble written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray and drawn by Javier Pina, is being released on January 24, 2017. It tells the story of a genetically designed super human who can only live for one hour a day.
The book was created after a successful, fully-funded Kickstarter campaign put together by Jimmy and Justin.
PUB. DATE: January 24, 2017 / 64 pages / $12.99
PUBLISHER: Adaptive Books
DISTRIBUTOR: Ingram Publisher Services
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018