The United States military has a secret weapon: an individual who wields the superhuman abilities of immense intellect, speed, power, and strength. The cost? This power only lasts forty-five minutes a day. Noah Haller is HYPE, a man who is forced to undergo complete cellular regeneration twenty-three hours each day to retain his capabilities.
As Noah works to solve the world’s complex problems, he struggles to achieve the emotional balance and understanding that comes naturally to most humans. Scientist Amanda Marr aids him in his journey, but loyalties are tested as a terrorist group threatens the world with a deadly pathogen.
Hype is a new graphic novel exclusively available through Barnes & Noble written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray and drawn by Javier Pina, is being released on January 24, 2017. It tells the story of a genetically designed super human who can only live for one hour a day.
The book was created after a successful, fully-funded Kickstarter campaign put together by Jimmy and Justin.
PUB. DATE: January 24, 2017 / 64 pages / $12.99
PUBLISHER: Adaptive Books
DISTRIBUTOR: Ingram Publisher Services
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018