Today’s Superman sees a multiuplicity of multiversity, as Superman encounters the Superman of Red Son.
Well, if Grant Morrison hasn’t gotten round to the long promised Multiversity Too, it’s time for Peter Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado to step up in today’s Superman #14. Remember the Justice League Incarnate?
They were introduced at the end of Multiversity…
…but we haven’t heard much from them since. And oh look, they are missing a member, Captain Carrot. Well, maybe he’s just too silly for DC Rebirth, I can understand that. I guess. And a few of them get namechecked…
…but no mention of their missing lapin colleague. Just a simple oversight? Something a carrotcounter forgot to add up?
Apparently not. Captain Carrot is a Superman analog character, it seems who along with all manner of Supermen you may recognise, including Kal Kent, the Superman of the year 1,000,000.
Break out the map!
So what are they doing to Captain Carrot?
Captain Carrot was created by Roy Thomas and Scott Shaw as part of the Zoo Crew, but they didn’t receive credit or payments as a result of his Multiversity revival.
And now, it seems, that point will be made moot.
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – “And Now We Have a Horse Race” as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018