Today’s Superman sees a multiuplicity of multiversity, as Superman encounters the Superman of Red Son.
Well, if Grant Morrison hasn’t gotten round to the long promised Multiversity Too, it’s time for Peter Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado to step up in today’s Superman #14. Remember the Justice League Incarnate?
They were introduced at the end of Multiversity…
…but we haven’t heard much from them since. And oh look, they are missing a member, Captain Carrot. Well, maybe he’s just too silly for DC Rebirth, I can understand that. I guess. And a few of them get namechecked…
…but no mention of their missing lapin colleague. Just a simple oversight? Something a carrotcounter forgot to add up?
Apparently not. Captain Carrot is a Superman analog character, it seems who along with all manner of Supermen you may recognise, including Kal Kent, the Superman of the year 1,000,000.
Break out the map!
So what are they doing to Captain Carrot?
Captain Carrot was created by Roy Thomas and Scott Shaw as part of the Zoo Crew, but they didn’t receive credit or payments as a result of his Multiversity revival.
And now, it seems, that point will be made moot.
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018