That’s a gross underestimation however. It must have been cold when they measured it.
Instead the statue is approximately twenty-one inches, almost double in length and girth. Here is the correct copy.
Prepare for the coming of the Odinson! The God of Thunder heralds the return of the Marvel Milestones line of statues, wearing his full armor as seen in Walt Simonson’s issues of the Marvel comic. Swinging his hammer Mjolnir, Thor hovers above the ground, ready to repel any horde that would lay waste to his beloved Asgard! Measuring 21 inches tall, this statue’s production run is limited to only 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged with a certificate of authenticity in a full-color box. Sculpted by Phil Ramirez!
Oh and it’s also $225 not $200.
You can write your own joke using the words shaft and helmet… now.
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018