That’s a gross underestimation however. It must have been cold when they measured it.
Instead the statue is approximately twenty-one inches, almost double in length and girth. Here is the correct copy.
Prepare for the coming of the Odinson! The God of Thunder heralds the return of the Marvel Milestones line of statues, wearing his full armor as seen in Walt Simonson’s issues of the Marvel comic. Swinging his hammer Mjolnir, Thor hovers above the ground, ready to repel any horde that would lay waste to his beloved Asgard! Measuring 21 inches tall, this statue’s production run is limited to only 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged with a certificate of authenticity in a full-color box. Sculpted by Phil Ramirez!
Oh and it’s also $225 not $200.
You can write your own joke using the words shaft and helmet… now.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018