That’s a gross underestimation however. It must have been cold when they measured it.
Instead the statue is approximately twenty-one inches, almost double in length and girth. Here is the correct copy.
Prepare for the coming of the Odinson! The God of Thunder heralds the return of the Marvel Milestones line of statues, wearing his full armor as seen in Walt Simonson’s issues of the Marvel comic. Swinging his hammer Mjolnir, Thor hovers above the ground, ready to repel any horde that would lay waste to his beloved Asgard! Measuring 21 inches tall, this statue’s production run is limited to only 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged with a certificate of authenticity in a full-color box. Sculpted by Phil Ramirez!
Oh and it’s also $225 not $200.
You can write your own joke using the words shaft and helmet… now.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018