That’s a gross underestimation however. It must have been cold when they measured it.
Instead the statue is approximately twenty-one inches, almost double in length and girth. Here is the correct copy.
Prepare for the coming of the Odinson! The God of Thunder heralds the return of the Marvel Milestones line of statues, wearing his full armor as seen in Walt Simonson’s issues of the Marvel comic. Swinging his hammer Mjolnir, Thor hovers above the ground, ready to repel any horde that would lay waste to his beloved Asgard! Measuring 21 inches tall, this statue’s production run is limited to only 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged with a certificate of authenticity in a full-color box. Sculpted by Phil Ramirez!
Oh and it’s also $225 not $200.
You can write your own joke using the words shaft and helmet… now.
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018
- Exclusive: Trailer for Stan Lee’s Work Force #2 - August 16, 2018