Pressure group One Million Moms has spent the last two years petitioning advertisers to pull their ads from the TV show Impastor, on the TV Land network.
Now, as the show is cancelled after two series, One Million Moms has declared victory over what they describe as “this sacrilegious and sex-filled program”.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018