Pressure group One Million Moms has spent the last two years petitioning advertisers to pull their ads from the TV show Impastor, on the TV Land network.
Now, as the show is cancelled after two series, One Million Moms has declared victory over what they describe as “this sacrilegious and sex-filled program”.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018