Pressure group One Million Moms has spent the last two years petitioning advertisers to pull their ads from the TV show Impastor, on the TV Land network.
Now, as the show is cancelled after two series, One Million Moms has declared victory over what they describe as “this sacrilegious and sex-filled program”.
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018