Well someone who is dissenting from his right to call himself Gotham Lane is Warner Bros and DC Comics, who publish and distribute the Batman comics, games, films, TV shows, toys, paper napkins, lunch boxes and novelty nodding car dashboard ornaments.
And while the origins of the name Gotham predate Batman considerably, first used by Washington Irving in his periodical magazine Salmagundi back in 1807, Warners are doing their best to keep control…
Megan L. Martin of Warners has received an extension to challenge Woody Lewis’ trademark application until April.
DC and Warners are also opposing Gotham Standard, a line of socks and tights, Gotham City Garage from Cenntro Automotive and hoodie manufacturer Sons Of Gotham.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018