Well someone who is dissenting from his right to call himself Gotham Lane is Warner Bros and DC Comics, who publish and distribute the Batman comics, games, films, TV shows, toys, paper napkins, lunch boxes and novelty nodding car dashboard ornaments.
And while the origins of the name Gotham predate Batman considerably, first used by Washington Irving in his periodical magazine Salmagundi back in 1807, Warners are doing their best to keep control…
Megan L. Martin of Warners has received an extension to challenge Woody Lewis’ trademark application until April.
DC and Warners are also opposing Gotham Standard, a line of socks and tights, Gotham City Garage from Cenntro Automotive and hoodie manufacturer Sons Of Gotham.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018