Kicking off 2017 with a bang, Dark Horse sent out a press release today announcing the launch of an exciting new series from French comics creators Vents d’Ouest and Christophe Chabouté. The series follows the adventures of Captain Ahab, a whaling boat captain obsessed with a white whale that bit off his leg during a previous voyage. The story, which will be released in two hardcover volumes, will be told from the perspective of a crew member on Ahab’s boat named Ishmael. Or, at least, that’s what he tells us to call him.
The strangely titled Moby Dick is available for preorder on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound, Things From Another World, DarkHorse.com, and more, and will be released on February 8. The concept sounds interesting, but it remains to be seen if it’s a story that can stand the test of time.
- Celestial Judgement is Upon the Marvel Universe, Plus Previews for All of Marvel’s 8/22 Releases - August 18, 2018
- Storm Tempted by the Dark Side in Previews for All of Next Week’s X-Men Comics - August 18, 2018
- Lumberjanes, Amazing World of Gumball, and More in All of BOOM!’s 8/22 Previews - August 18, 2018
- Tonight There’s Gonna Be a Mermin Jailbreak in Oni Previews for 8/28 - August 18, 2018
- The New Normal for Quantum and Woody and More in Valiant’s 8/28 Previews - August 18, 2018