Kicking off 2017 with a bang, Dark Horse sent out a press release today announcing the launch of an exciting new series from French comics creators Vents d’Ouest and Christophe Chabouté. The series follows the adventures of Captain Ahab, a whaling boat captain obsessed with a white whale that bit off his leg during a previous voyage. The story, which will be released in two hardcover volumes, will be told from the perspective of a crew member on Ahab’s boat named Ishmael. Or, at least, that’s what he tells us to call him.
The strangely titled Moby Dick is available for preorder on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound, Things From Another World, DarkHorse.com, and more, and will be released on February 8. The concept sounds interesting, but it remains to be seen if it’s a story that can stand the test of time.
- Defiant Zack Snyder Serializing Snyder Cut of Justice League as a Vero Webcomic - October 23, 2018
- Adventure Time Season 11 #1 Sells Out… Did Cartoon Network Make a Mistake? - October 23, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018