Kicking off 2017 with a bang, Dark Horse sent out a press release today announcing the launch of an exciting new series from French comics creators Vents d’Ouest and Christophe Chabouté. The series follows the adventures of Captain Ahab, a whaling boat captain obsessed with a white whale that bit off his leg during a previous voyage. The story, which will be released in two hardcover volumes, will be told from the perspective of a crew member on Ahab’s boat named Ishmael. Or, at least, that’s what he tells us to call him.
The strangely titled Moby Dick is available for preorder on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound, Things From Another World, DarkHorse.com, and more, and will be released on February 8. The concept sounds interesting, but it remains to be seen if it’s a story that can stand the test of time.
- Bingo Love 2 Coming in 2019 from Tee Franklin and Beverly Johnson - June 22, 2018
- Marv Wolfman Speaks on Cyborg Re-Cancellation - June 22, 2018
- Snake Eyes Gets Her Own Mini-Series in GI Joe Spinoff ‘Silent Option’ From Larry Hama and Netho Diaz - June 22, 2018
- Nick Derington Joins “The Great One” Brian Bendis on Walmart-Exclusive Batman Comic - June 22, 2018
- Amidst Criticism, Dark Horse Expands Employee Health Plan to Include Services for Transgender Employees - June 22, 2018