This is the original concept art for what would have been the Bioshock comic book from Bill Jemas’ Double Take, part of a planned universe that would encompass Civilisation, Bioshock and XCom, before conflict between Ken Levine scuppered it, and they had to go with comics based on the public domain Night Of The Living Dead instead.
Well, here are some character designs for what could have been.
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2019 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018