This is the original concept art for what would have been the Bioshock comic book from Bill Jemas’ Double Take, part of a planned universe that would encompass Civilisation, Bioshock and XCom, before conflict between Ken Levine scuppered it, and they had to go with comics based on the public domain Night Of The Living Dead instead.
Well, here are some character designs for what could have been.
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018