This is the original concept art for what would have been the Bioshock comic book from Bill Jemas’ Double Take, part of a planned universe that would encompass Civilisation, Bioshock and XCom, before conflict between Ken Levine scuppered it, and they had to go with comics based on the public domain Night Of The Living Dead instead.
Well, here are some character designs for what could have been.
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018