Bleeding Cool has covered the In-Store Comic Con event pretty much exclusively for the past two years.
Well, it seems for the third year we may have some competition.
The event which streams to comic stores across the world, with publisher and creator presentations, with participating stores having exclusive items to sell, will now be called the Coast to Coast Comic Con and broadcast from Emerald City Comicon in Seattle on Saturday, March 4th.
Last year saw eight hours of coverage with DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Boom, Diamond and Zenescope presenting as well as Kevin Eastman, Jim Lee, Dan DiDio, Brian Michael Bendis, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matt Fraction taking the screen.
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018