Bleeding Cool has covered the In-Store Comic Con event pretty much exclusively for the past two years.
Well, it seems for the third year we may have some competition.
The event which streams to comic stores across the world, with publisher and creator presentations, with participating stores having exclusive items to sell, will now be called the Coast to Coast Comic Con and broadcast from Emerald City Comicon in Seattle on Saturday, March 4th.
Last year saw eight hours of coverage with DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Boom, Diamond and Zenescope presenting as well as Kevin Eastman, Jim Lee, Dan DiDio, Brian Michael Bendis, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matt Fraction taking the screen.
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018
- Van Jensen Creates Comic Book Political Ad for Georgian Governor Candidate Stacey Abrams - May 19, 2018