Bleeding Cool has covered the In-Store Comic Con event pretty much exclusively for the past two years.
Well, it seems for the third year we may have some competition.
The event which streams to comic stores across the world, with publisher and creator presentations, with participating stores having exclusive items to sell, will now be called the Coast to Coast Comic Con and broadcast from Emerald City Comicon in Seattle on Saturday, March 4th.
Last year saw eight hours of coverage with DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Boom, Diamond and Zenescope presenting as well as Kevin Eastman, Jim Lee, Dan DiDio, Brian Michael Bendis, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matt Fraction taking the screen.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017