Bleeding Cool has covered the In-Store Comic Con event pretty much exclusively for the past two years.
Well, it seems for the third year we may have some competition.
The event which streams to comic stores across the world, with publisher and creator presentations, with participating stores having exclusive items to sell, will now be called the Coast to Coast Comic Con and broadcast from Emerald City Comicon in Seattle on Saturday, March 4th.
Last year saw eight hours of coverage with DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Boom, Diamond and Zenescope presenting as well as Kevin Eastman, Jim Lee, Dan DiDio, Brian Michael Bendis, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matt Fraction taking the screen.
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018