Bleeding Cool has covered the In-Store Comic Con event pretty much exclusively for the past two years.
Well, it seems for the third year we may have some competition.
The event which streams to comic stores across the world, with publisher and creator presentations, with participating stores having exclusive items to sell, will now be called the Coast to Coast Comic Con and broadcast from Emerald City Comicon in Seattle on Saturday, March 4th.
Last year saw eight hours of coverage with DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Boom, Diamond and Zenescope presenting as well as Kevin Eastman, Jim Lee, Dan DiDio, Brian Michael Bendis, Kelly Sue DeConnick and Matt Fraction taking the screen.
- The Tempest and Transformers: Unicron Go to Second Printings - August 21, 2018
- David Avallone on Bettie Page Vol 2: Model Agent – and News of Her Return - August 21, 2018
- Close – a New Thriller Comic Debuting at Thought Bubble - August 21, 2018
- Previews of 24 Panels Anthology from Alan Moore, Melinda Gebbie, Laurie Penny, Gavin Mitchell, Alex De Campi, Ted Brandt, and More - August 21, 2018
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018