The best science fiction is based and expanding on real science and a lot of science discovery comes from the science fiction tales we read. Often times writer’s find their story ideas in the bleeding edgy of scientific theory. Marvel has always been on the forefront of science fiction from genetic mutations to micro-technology. The Science & Entertainment Exchange hosted a special event focusing on the science in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The video below shows a bit of that exhibit along with talking to various scientist and creative individuals talking about how the two co-exist and work together. The exhibit shows off costumes, artifacts and props from the film along with presentations of how the science could work in real life.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018