But while the Rockettes are objecting to their inclusion and threatening resignation rather than performing, could they get replaced with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man?
I only ask because on Donald Trump’s inauguration committee is Laura Perlmutter, wife of billionaire Trump donor and supporter and Marvel Comics CEO Ike Perlmutter, who made billions from the sale of Marvel to Disney.
Maybe she could suggest a Rockettes replacement of a gaggle of Ms Marvel cosplayers instead? That would make for an interesting image….
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018