But while the Rockettes are objecting to their inclusion and threatening resignation rather than performing, could they get replaced with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man?
I only ask because on Donald Trump’s inauguration committee is Laura Perlmutter, wife of billionaire Trump donor and supporter and Marvel Comics CEO Ike Perlmutter, who made billions from the sale of Marvel to Disney.
Maybe she could suggest a Rockettes replacement of a gaggle of Ms Marvel cosplayers instead? That would make for an interesting image….
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017