But while the Rockettes are objecting to their inclusion and threatening resignation rather than performing, could they get replaced with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man?
I only ask because on Donald Trump’s inauguration committee is Laura Perlmutter, wife of billionaire Trump donor and supporter and Marvel Comics CEO Ike Perlmutter, who made billions from the sale of Marvel to Disney.
Maybe she could suggest a Rockettes replacement of a gaggle of Ms Marvel cosplayers instead? That would make for an interesting image….
- All’s Faire In Middle School From Victoria Jamieson, Comes To Comic Stores In September - June 29, 2017
- Marvel Confirms Their Marvel Previews Will Now Be Free In Stores – If Retailers Want Them - June 29, 2017
- Comic-Con Trademark Battle Between San Diego And Salt Lake City Goes Before A Judge - June 29, 2017
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017