If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- Ray Donovan Gets A Sixth Season And A Move To New York - October 23, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Inside The Episode ‘Far From The Tree’ - October 23, 2017
- CNN Launches New ‘Facts First’ Ad Campaign To Answer Fake News Claims - October 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Paul Cornell And Jeremy Whitley Talk Vampirella #7 - October 23, 2017
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Magic Is A Gift That Comes With A Price - October 23, 2017