If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018