If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- Wonder Woman Stands Proud As The Justice League Teasers Continue - March 24, 2017
- Being A Magician Doesn’t Make Being An Adult Easier - March 24, 2017
- Supergirl Meets The Parents And It Goes About As Expected - March 23, 2017
- Buffy’s Eliza Dushku To Ride The Bull - March 23, 2017
- What CBS Has And Hasn’t Renewed - March 23, 2017