If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- The Flash Season Finale – Live Blog - May 23, 2017
- Clerks Actress Lisa Spoonauer Passes Away At Age 44 - May 23, 2017
- You Can Get Anything In Chicago Except Justice - May 23, 2017
- DC Superhero Girls Get A Redesign For New Cartoon Network Series - May 23, 2017
- Chuck Wendig To Write New Turok Series For Dynamite - May 23, 2017