If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- Channing Tatum Attached To Star In Adaptation Of ‘Bloodlines’ By Melissa Del Bosque - August 16, 2017
- The Sisters Fight Back In Clip From Netflix’s ‘What Happened To Monday’ - August 16, 2017
- Gina Torres To Lead Potential ‘Suits’ Spinoff Series - August 16, 2017
- Marvel’s The Defenders Featurette Sets Up The Series - August 16, 2017
- NFL Loosens Rules On Custom Cleats, Trying To Bring Fun Back To Football - August 15, 2017