If you’ve watched the Marvel films over the last decade, then you’ve heard of an Infinity Stone. The six McGuffins that have been used in most of the MCU films at one point or another. The Cosmic Cube in Captain America: The First Avenger? Infinity Stone. The Aether in Thor the Dark World? Infinity Stone. That yellow thing on Vision’s head? Infinity Stone. Doctor Strange’s necklace? Infinity Stone. And we know that Thanos is trying to put them all together in a shiny new gold gauntlet… but why? Well, the latest TL;DR breaks down the original Infinity Gauntlet comic series into a nice five minute chunk by Noah Sterling, Max Dweck and Jina Noh.
- Sideshow Offers New Black Widow and Captain America Print with a Twist - January 21, 2018
- You Will Believe a White Man Can Lean: Neil Patrick Harris Takes on MJ - January 21, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Choose Mike Vrabel as New Head Coach - January 21, 2018
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Does Tobias Whale Think Black Lightning Is Dead? - January 21, 2018