When Justice League Vs Suicide Squad was announced, with Justice League Of America spinning out of it, Batman creating his own Suicide Squad, it seemed to clash with a very similar story, I Am Suicide, happening in the ongoing Batman comic. Almost replicating it.
Looks like someone noticed – and decided to incorporate it. Basically, today’s Batman #13 is an unofficial Justice League Vs Suicide Squad crossover.
We start in the event launch issue…
Well, maybe Aquaman should be less concerned about Suicide Squad and more concerned with what Black Manta is actually up to in his own comic. Creating a war between Atlantis and the USA.
While over in Batman #13, out today, Suicide Squad’s Amanda Waller is visiting the Batcave and Alfred.
Which references this very issue of Justice League Vs Suicide Squad. While also references this very issue of Batman.
Two comics referencing each other that actually don’t contradict each other on the same day? For DC Comics, that is as tight as continuity gets.
So, anyway, yes, Justice League vs Suicide Squad. It’s not all standing around tables talking to each other…
Justice League Vs Suicide Squad, Batman and Aquaman are all published today.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018