Here we have our exclusive extended previews from Dynamite for books shipping tomorrow. We’ve got the new Green Hornet: Reign of Demon #1, KISS #3 and Red Team: Double Tap, Center Mass #6.
Garth Ennis’ Red Team: Double Tap, Center Mass #6
writer: Garth Ennis artist: Craig Cermak cover: Dan Panosian
Struggling to adjust to their new circumstances, Eddie and Trudy are hunting for Eric Nightingale and his mysterious sister—and hitting one legal brick wall after another. But an unexpected benefactor puts them on the trail of another suspect altogether—question is, is Little Boi Days likely to come quietly?
Green Hornet: Reign Of Demon #1
writer: David Liss artist: Kewber Baal covers: Ken Lashley (a), Anthony Marques (b)
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery for most people, it could be the deadliest for The Green Hornet and Kato. With their vigilantism tearing apart organized crime, Chicago is visited by two more masked individuals: one claiming to be a friend and the other…their most formidable foe yet!
writer: Amy Chu artist: Kewber Baal covers: Nick Bradshaw (a), Shouri “Spaceman Emoji” (b), Photo Variant (c)
The city of Blackwell is full of dark secrets, as Eran and Adi are finding out. Lost in a network of underground tunnels, and on the run from the robot Protectors, they try to reunite with Noa and Alex. Instead, they end up deep in the heart of Blackwell, and discover the shocking truth about the mysterious Council that has governed the city for centuries.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018