There were few details given, just that it was priced at $34.99. 248 pages long and…. nothing else
Tomorrow, Marvel Comics will announce it in solicitations as… Classified Prelude.
Find out what’s in store for the Marvel Universe in this definitive prelude to the next major event! You won’t want to miss a moment of the story and it all starts here.
But they do at least have a cover.
Say, I wonder if it is actually called Classified?
Not the only hidden name, Amazing Spider-Man #25 will also have a hidden writer and artist team telling a back-up story, yet to be revealed. Maybe soon, everyone and everything can be classified?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018