There were few details given, just that it was priced at $34.99. 248 pages long and…. nothing else
Tomorrow, Marvel Comics will announce it in solicitations as… Classified Prelude.
Find out what’s in store for the Marvel Universe in this definitive prelude to the next major event! You won’t want to miss a moment of the story and it all starts here.
But they do at least have a cover.
Say, I wonder if it is actually called Classified?
Not the only hidden name, Amazing Spider-Man #25 will also have a hidden writer and artist team telling a back-up story, yet to be revealed. Maybe soon, everyone and everything can be classified?
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018