There were few details given, just that it was priced at $34.99. 248 pages long and…. nothing else
Tomorrow, Marvel Comics will announce it in solicitations as… Classified Prelude.
Find out what’s in store for the Marvel Universe in this definitive prelude to the next major event! You won’t want to miss a moment of the story and it all starts here.
But they do at least have a cover.
Say, I wonder if it is actually called Classified?
Not the only hidden name, Amazing Spider-Man #25 will also have a hidden writer and artist team telling a back-up story, yet to be revealed. Maybe soon, everyone and everything can be classified?
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018