There were few details given, just that it was priced at $34.99. 248 pages long and…. nothing else
Tomorrow, Marvel Comics will announce it in solicitations as… Classified Prelude.
Find out what’s in store for the Marvel Universe in this definitive prelude to the next major event! You won’t want to miss a moment of the story and it all starts here.
But they do at least have a cover.
Say, I wonder if it is actually called Classified?
Not the only hidden name, Amazing Spider-Man #25 will also have a hidden writer and artist team telling a back-up story, yet to be revealed. Maybe soon, everyone and everything can be classified?
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018