Charles Soule is currently writing the Inhumans Vs X-Men mini-series and has been writing New Inhumans and Uncanny Inhumans for Marvel for three years.
That all comes to an end in March. When his final Inhumans Vs X-Men crossover brings an end to his run on the books with an extra-sized Uncanny Inhumans #20.
What happens next? No idea. People like Al Ewing are picking up Inhumans Prime and The Royals. But the Inhumans comics will definitely be lacking in Soule.
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018