Charles Soule is currently writing the Inhumans Vs X-Men mini-series and has been writing New Inhumans and Uncanny Inhumans for Marvel for three years.
That all comes to an end in March. When his final Inhumans Vs X-Men crossover brings an end to his run on the books with an extra-sized Uncanny Inhumans #20.
What happens next? No idea. People like Al Ewing are picking up Inhumans Prime and The Royals. But the Inhumans comics will definitely be lacking in Soule.
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018