Charles Soule is currently writing the Inhumans Vs X-Men mini-series and has been writing New Inhumans and Uncanny Inhumans for Marvel for three years.
That all comes to an end in March. When his final Inhumans Vs X-Men crossover brings an end to his run on the books with an extra-sized Uncanny Inhumans #20.
What happens next? No idea. People like Al Ewing are picking up Inhumans Prime and The Royals. But the Inhumans comics will definitely be lacking in Soule.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018