Something for the new year?
A new volume traces Gabriele Dell’Otto’s work for Marvel Comics over 20 years with 300 colour pages and nearly nine hundred images.
All the covers, including those made for the German, French and Italians are collected in this book for the first time, accompanied by studies and preparatory sketches and commentary by the artist. It includes promotional drawings, limited edition prints and unpublished material,
324 pages 30 x 30 cm 2.4kg, the book is limited to 2000 copies and can be found in Forbidden Planet here in London, or Pulps here in Paris.
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Created Fake Covers to Keep The X-Men Gold #30 Spoiler from Marvel Staffers - June 19, 2018
- Nightwing and Titans Both Go Twice-Monthly at $3.99 an Issue - June 19, 2018
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018