Something for the new year?
A new volume traces Gabriele Dell’Otto’s work for Marvel Comics over 20 years with 300 colour pages and nearly nine hundred images.
All the covers, including those made for the German, French and Italians are collected in this book for the first time, accompanied by studies and preparatory sketches and commentary by the artist. It includes promotional drawings, limited edition prints and unpublished material,
324 pages 30 x 30 cm 2.4kg, the book is limited to 2000 copies and can be found in Forbidden Planet here in London, or Pulps here in Paris.
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018