When the first two issues of The Wild Storm, the upcoming revival of Jim Lee’s old Image Comics imprint for DC Comics by the man who brought them The Authority, Warren Ellis, with artist Jon Davis-Hunt were solicited from DC Comics for publication in January and February, they were made returnable.
DC Comics have been doing that with the New 52 launch, the DC You launch, the DC Rebirth launch, the Vertigo launches, the Young Animal launches, so why not The Wild Storm as well?
Well some number cruncher, some bean counter somewhere must have hiccuped slightly. And have told retailers that, no, The Wild Storm #1 and #2 will not be returnable after all…
Sorry retailers. Lump of coal in your stocking, there.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018