When the first two issues of The Wild Storm, the upcoming revival of Jim Lee’s old Image Comics imprint for DC Comics by the man who brought them The Authority, Warren Ellis, with artist Jon Davis-Hunt were solicited from DC Comics for publication in January and February, they were made returnable.
DC Comics have been doing that with the New 52 launch, the DC You launch, the DC Rebirth launch, the Vertigo launches, the Young Animal launches, so why not The Wild Storm as well?
Well some number cruncher, some bean counter somewhere must have hiccuped slightly. And have told retailers that, no, The Wild Storm #1 and #2 will not be returnable after all…
Sorry retailers. Lump of coal in your stocking, there.
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018