When the first two issues of The Wild Storm, the upcoming revival of Jim Lee’s old Image Comics imprint for DC Comics by the man who brought them The Authority, Warren Ellis, with artist Jon Davis-Hunt were solicited from DC Comics for publication in January and February, they were made returnable.
DC Comics have been doing that with the New 52 launch, the DC You launch, the DC Rebirth launch, the Vertigo launches, the Young Animal launches, so why not The Wild Storm as well?
Well some number cruncher, some bean counter somewhere must have hiccuped slightly. And have told retailers that, no, The Wild Storm #1 and #2 will not be returnable after all…
Sorry retailers. Lump of coal in your stocking, there.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018