When the first two issues of The Wild Storm, the upcoming revival of Jim Lee’s old Image Comics imprint for DC Comics by the man who brought them The Authority, Warren Ellis, with artist Jon Davis-Hunt were solicited from DC Comics for publication in January and February, they were made returnable.
DC Comics have been doing that with the New 52 launch, the DC You launch, the DC Rebirth launch, the Vertigo launches, the Young Animal launches, so why not The Wild Storm as well?
Well some number cruncher, some bean counter somewhere must have hiccuped slightly. And have told retailers that, no, The Wild Storm #1 and #2 will not be returnable after all…
Sorry retailers. Lump of coal in your stocking, there.
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018