In a feature article on Disney marketing executive Ricky Strauss in The Hollywood Reporter, a caption in a photograph of his wall, taken by Hussein Katz reveals that “Strauss was so taken with a mural in Marvel’s New York office that the studio commissioned a wallpaper version for him.”
Not commercially released sadly….
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018