In a feature article on Disney marketing executive Ricky Strauss in The Hollywood Reporter, a caption in a photograph of his wall, taken by Hussein Katz reveals that “Strauss was so taken with a mural in Marvel’s New York office that the studio commissioned a wallpaper version for him.”
Not commercially released sadly….
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018