In a feature article on Disney marketing executive Ricky Strauss in The Hollywood Reporter, a caption in a photograph of his wall, taken by Hussein Katz reveals that “Strauss was so taken with a mural in Marvel’s New York office that the studio commissioned a wallpaper version for him.”
Not commercially released sadly….
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018