Marvel are continuing to push the exclusive retailer variant cover programme that regularly puts large five figure additions to sales of individual comic books.
They seem to be settling on seven a month. And in February, that means…
- Elektra #1
- Kingpin #1
- Bullseye #1
- Darth Maul #1
- Daredevil #17
- Champions #5
- Captain America #11
Will your store order three thousand copies of any of these to get some? While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be
While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be Hulk #1 with a retailer exclusive cover with art by Mike Vosburg, a classic artist on She-Hulk in the past.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018