Marvel are continuing to push the exclusive retailer variant cover programme that regularly puts large five figure additions to sales of individual comic books.
They seem to be settling on seven a month. And in February, that means…
- Elektra #1
- Kingpin #1
- Bullseye #1
- Darth Maul #1
- Daredevil #17
- Champions #5
- Captain America #11
Will your store order three thousand copies of any of these to get some? While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be
While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be Hulk #1 with a retailer exclusive cover with art by Mike Vosburg, a classic artist on She-Hulk in the past.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018