Marvel are continuing to push the exclusive retailer variant cover programme that regularly puts large five figure additions to sales of individual comic books.
They seem to be settling on seven a month. And in February, that means…
- Elektra #1
- Kingpin #1
- Bullseye #1
- Darth Maul #1
- Daredevil #17
- Champions #5
- Captain America #11
Will your store order three thousand copies of any of these to get some? While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be
While the next comic being sent to retailers, one per store, will be Hulk #1 with a retailer exclusive cover with art by Mike Vosburg, a classic artist on She-Hulk in the past.
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018