It will be tieing in with the upcoming open-world survival game of the same name, set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. They previously worked together on the digital comic book for Funcom’s 2008 massive multiplayer game, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures. The comic book was distributed to gamers and Conan fans worldwide, and was part of Funcom’s marketing campaign.
The new Conan Exiles comic is created by Michael Moreci, José Luis, and Andy Owens with input from the game’s art director Gavin Whelan and senior concept artist Anders Finér, and will give fans a new glimpse into the new events that take place in the Exiled Lands.
In the world of Conan Exiles, survival is more than tracking down food and water. Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations, uncovering its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands. Start with nothing, but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, from simple tools and weapons to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Enslave the bandits of the exiled lands to do your bidding by breaking them on the grueling Wheel of Pain. Sacrifice the beating hearts of your enemies on the blood-soiled altars of your deity to seize true power and glory. Summon the colossal avatar of your god and see them lay waste to your enemies and their homes.
Conan Exiles will be released into Early Access on the PC on 31 January 2017 and will hit the Xbox One Game Preview Program in Spring 2017.
- From One Side Of The Marquees To The Other At Thought Bubble 2017 - September 23, 2017
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017