Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is out today in the UK.
And some folks are taking it really seriously. The 501st UK Garrison and Rebel Legion Elstree Base took to the streets of London this morning, popping up at the capital’s commuter hotspots including the Millennium Bridge and Canary Wharf tube station, which featured as a filming backdrop in the film itself.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018