The countdown to The Great Wall has begun. Legendary Comics is releasing a prequel graphic novel to the movie, which will reveal important backstory on the secret society of heroes who have been defending the world from within the Great Wall. The book will launch January 24, just weeks prior to the launch of the film in the united States. The 128-page graphic novel is written by Arvid Nelson and drawn by Gian Fernando. It will be released January 24th.
The Great Wall: Last Survivor
Writer: Arvid Nelson Artist: Gian Fernando
What if an army was created to defend our world from an enemy so dangerous, its very existence must be kept a secret? Built to keep out the ferocious Tao Tei, The Great Wall is the most powerful defensive structure ever built; but it is the heroes within that make the wall great: The Nameless Order. Set sixty years prior to the film, in the mysterious lands of ancient China, tragedy forces young Bao into joining The Nameless Order and upholding the corps’ four principles: Discipline, Loyalty, Secrecy, and Sacrifice. Challenged by rivals, haunted by his past, and tested by desires, Bao spends his life preparing for one singular moment: when he will have to defend the world from ferocious monsters that have come to devour us all.
The Great Wall: Last Survivor is written by Arvid Nelson (Rex Mundi) with art by Gian Fernando (13 Legends). The cover art is by Whilce Portacio. Release Date: 1/24/17
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018