The countdown to The Great Wall has begun. Legendary Comics is releasing a prequel graphic novel to the movie, which will reveal important backstory on the secret society of heroes who have been defending the world from within the Great Wall. The book will launch January 24, just weeks prior to the launch of the film in the united States. The 128-page graphic novel is written by Arvid Nelson and drawn by Gian Fernando. It will be released January 24th.
The Great Wall: Last Survivor
Writer: Arvid Nelson Artist: Gian Fernando
What if an army was created to defend our world from an enemy so dangerous, its very existence must be kept a secret? Built to keep out the ferocious Tao Tei, The Great Wall is the most powerful defensive structure ever built; but it is the heroes within that make the wall great: The Nameless Order. Set sixty years prior to the film, in the mysterious lands of ancient China, tragedy forces young Bao into joining The Nameless Order and upholding the corps’ four principles: Discipline, Loyalty, Secrecy, and Sacrifice. Challenged by rivals, haunted by his past, and tested by desires, Bao spends his life preparing for one singular moment: when he will have to defend the world from ferocious monsters that have come to devour us all.
The Great Wall: Last Survivor is written by Arvid Nelson (Rex Mundi) with art by Gian Fernando (13 Legends). The cover art is by Whilce Portacio. Release Date: 1/24/17
- Classic Wonder Woman Television Series Gets New 3-CD Soundtrack - April 30, 2017
- More Employee Training With Gus Fring: Shipping & Receiving - April 30, 2017
- Who Will Save Alex? Kara And Maggie Must Work Together On Supergirl - April 30, 2017
- Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr And Jon Favreau Don’t Understand The Word Secret - April 30, 2017
- Guardians Past $100M in International Box Office Opening - April 30, 2017