Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews ourselves, using our best guess at what the dialog should actually be. We can’t guarantee 100% accuracy- in fact, our accuracy may be much lower than that – but we can guarantee that it’s better than looking at a bunch of unfinished pages.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we look at Uncanny Avengers #18, which is, apparently, a comic that is still being published. Written by Gerry Duggan with art by Pepe Larraz, the comic is billed as “Civil War Aftermath,” but honestly, we don’t see what anything in these pages has to do with Civil War. Or, for that matter, what any individual page has to do with the other pages. But no matter – we’ll do our best anyway, because we know you’re counting on us. Uncanny Avengers #18 hits stores on December 28.
- Ms Marvel Paired With Former Hydra Agent In New Marvel Legacy Teaser - June 23, 2017
- Sam Wilson Is The Falcon Again In Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Is Marvel Planning To Whitewash War Machine For Marvel Legacy While Killing Off Jane Foster? - June 23, 2017
- All The Marvel Legacy Title And Cover Reveals, All In One Place [UPDATED] - June 23, 2017
- Marvel Teases “The Death Of The Mighty Thor” In Industry-Changing Press Release - June 23, 2017