Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews ourselves, using our best guess at what the dialog should actually be. We can’t guarantee 100% accuracy- in fact, our accuracy may be much lower than that – but we can guarantee that it’s better than looking at a bunch of unfinished pages.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we see Riri Williams, the Ri-nvincible Ri-ron Man (we’re making that happen), as she converses with Ghost Tony Stark about a new plan that could end up turning her to the dark side! By “The Great One” Brian Bendis and Stefano Caselli, Invincible Iron Man #3 hits stores January 18.
- WWE Superstar The Miz Angles For Booster Gold Role In DCEU - April 26, 2017
- What Happens Next Now That Jinder Mahal Has Stolen The WWE Championship From Randy Orton? - April 26, 2017
- Is Matt Hardy Teasing The Return Of The Broken Gimmick? - April 26, 2017
- Mark Millar Asks Nick Spencer To Make Spider-Woman A Nazi, Just To **** With Everyone - April 26, 2017
- Mark Millar Announces New Kingsman Comic For September, Coinciding With Golden Circle Movie Release - April 25, 2017