Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews ourselves, using our best guess at what the dialog should actually be. We can’t guarantee 100% accuracy- in fact, our accuracy may be much lower than that – but we can guarantee that it’s better than looking at a bunch of unfinished pages.
In this issue of Improbable Previews, we see Riri Williams, the Ri-nvincible Ri-ron Man (we’re making that happen), as she converses with Ghost Tony Stark about a new plan that could end up turning her to the dark side! By “The Great One” Brian Bendis and Stefano Caselli, Invincible Iron Man #3 hits stores January 18.
- See Stan Lee’s Latest Cameo In Gary Goldman’s Zootopia Lawsuit Against Disney - March 22, 2017
- Firefly Canceled Again As Netflix Announces Comings And Goings For April 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Sony Shocker: Studio Supposedly Set To Spin Off Spider-Man With Silver Sable And Black Cat, Seriously - March 22, 2017
- Lawsuit Claims Disney Copied Zootopia From Screenwriter Gary Goldman, Alleges Culture Of Unauthorized Appropriation - March 22, 2017
- James Gunn Reveals First Look At Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Imax Poster On Twitter - March 22, 2017