Bleeding Cool specializes in getting comic book fans and reporters to comic cons to report on shows for the rest of the fans worldwide. We can’t pay for your flight or hotel room, but we can get you through the door. Oh and you also have to work your bottom off. You are there to have fun – but then share the details of that fun, as it happens. Those late night parties will be great, but when you get back to your room, you’ll need to write it all up. But there’s always a social element and the Bleeding Cool gatherings from show to show are legendary. It’s also a great way to network and be taken seriously – previously show reporters for Bleeding Cool have ending up in senior positions in the Big Two, have become respected and successful comic creators in their own right and have become editor-in-chiefs of websites and magazines too.
We’re starting to look at people who might like to go to shows in 2017. The big ones, San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic Con are mostly covered and usually attended by our most senior and experienced writers – but there’s always room for newcomers who can show their skill and abilities. But we are also very interested in all shows of any sizes. From Chicago’s C2E2 to Oxfordshire’s Banbury.
Get in touch at email@example.com this week. Don’t leave it later…
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018