In a recent issue of Suicide Squad, Captain Boomerang was killed by General Zod – sorry, Emperor Zod.
However, we saw in upcoming issues of Justice League Vs Suicide Squad that he appeared to be back.
And, as of today’s Suicide Squad #8, he is.
So what do I mean when I say Captain Boomerang is no more? Because we’re getting a name change.
Welcome back, General Boomerang. And another shoutout for the graphic designer in your life.
Suicide Squad #8, leading into Justice League Vs Suicide Squad, is out today.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018