In a recent issue of Suicide Squad, Captain Boomerang was killed by General Zod – sorry, Emperor Zod.
However, we saw in upcoming issues of Justice League Vs Suicide Squad that he appeared to be back.
And, as of today’s Suicide Squad #8, he is.
So what do I mean when I say Captain Boomerang is no more? Because we’re getting a name change.
Welcome back, General Boomerang. And another shoutout for the graphic designer in your life.
Suicide Squad #8, leading into Justice League Vs Suicide Squad, is out today.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018