In a recent issue of Suicide Squad, Captain Boomerang was killed by General Zod – sorry, Emperor Zod.
However, we saw in upcoming issues of Justice League Vs Suicide Squad that he appeared to be back.
And, as of today’s Suicide Squad #8, he is.
So what do I mean when I say Captain Boomerang is no more? Because we’re getting a name change.
Welcome back, General Boomerang. And another shoutout for the graphic designer in your life.
Suicide Squad #8, leading into Justice League Vs Suicide Squad, is out today.
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018