Whatever… is the name of a comic store in San Francisco that we have covered on Bleeding Cool before.
Well, the store is in trouble. And the pair have launched a GoFundMe to help them out of a tight spot.
It’s been a slow couple of months on the Castro and we need some financial assistance. We need to collect $8000 in the next 5 days or Whatever… will be closed for good. What the heck?? you say! Yes, sadly we are behind on some bills and without a quick influx of cash we will be forced to shut down…
…I opened this store over 10 years ago and we were doing great. Every year our sales went up. We hit a wall and haven’t yet recovered. The Castro is in a weird transition and we just need to make it through.
Might this be the kind of store that Dennis Barger‘s nascent comics retailer charity might be able to help out? But until then… go fund them!
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018