Whatever… is the name of a comic store in San Francisco that we have covered on Bleeding Cool before.
Well, the store is in trouble. And the pair have launched a GoFundMe to help them out of a tight spot.
It’s been a slow couple of months on the Castro and we need some financial assistance. We need to collect $8000 in the next 5 days or Whatever… will be closed for good. What the heck?? you say! Yes, sadly we are behind on some bills and without a quick influx of cash we will be forced to shut down…
…I opened this store over 10 years ago and we were doing great. Every year our sales went up. We hit a wall and haven’t yet recovered. The Castro is in a weird transition and we just need to make it through.
Might this be the kind of store that Dennis Barger‘s nascent comics retailer charity might be able to help out? But until then… go fund them!
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018