Four days ago, Bleeding Cool broke the news that Spider-Man was, post-Clone Conspiracy, going to be involved in a Norman Osborn battle storyline in Amazing Spider-Man. And that Stuart Immonen would be drawing his return.
The nest day, Newsarama somehow managed to coincidentally discover the information totally independently as well. Which means they didn’t have to credit Bleeding Cool for the scoop. CBR were amazed by the news, and now they could credit Newsarama rather than Bleeding Cool. Everyone was happy,
Apart from Comic Book who, it seems were promised the exclusive news by Marvel PR. And, despite everyone else already running it, decided to still call it their exclusive when they published it a few minutes ago. Bless them.
But we did learn, I suppose, that Stuart Immonen is officially on board as the new Amazing Spider-Man artist beginning with the 40-page Amazing Spider-Man #25. And before that Immonen will draw one of the stories in The Clone Conspiracy: Omega comic….
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018