Four days ago, Bleeding Cool broke the news that Spider-Man was, post-Clone Conspiracy, going to be involved in a Norman Osborn battle storyline in Amazing Spider-Man. And that Stuart Immonen would be drawing his return.
The nest day, Newsarama somehow managed to coincidentally discover the information totally independently as well. Which means they didn’t have to credit Bleeding Cool for the scoop. CBR were amazed by the news, and now they could credit Newsarama rather than Bleeding Cool. Everyone was happy,
Apart from Comic Book who, it seems were promised the exclusive news by Marvel PR. And, despite everyone else already running it, decided to still call it their exclusive when they published it a few minutes ago. Bless them.
But we did learn, I suppose, that Stuart Immonen is officially on board as the new Amazing Spider-Man artist beginning with the 40-page Amazing Spider-Man #25. And before that Immonen will draw one of the stories in The Clone Conspiracy: Omega comic….
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018