Adam Fortier has led a life in comics. As Vice President at Dreamwave, he helped launch the Transformers comic book, before leaving to work with Devil’s Due, UDON, and IDW Publishing on similar projects. He started his own publisher, Speakeasy Comics in 2004, before becoming VP at Boom Studios from 2006 until 2012. He then founded the Canadian publisher Joe Books, specialising in licensing Disney titles to comics and comic-like products which would see him publish Marvel licensed titles as well.
But this masthead from earlier in the year…
Since October has looked like this.
No word for Adam – or as to where he may end up next.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018