Because it turns out in the world of the DC Rebirth, that Batgirl was actually Oracle at some point, again. The wheelchair-using, archive searching, googled up remote operative that give the rest of the Birds Of Prey and te Batfamily an advantage in the field.
And it’s more like The Boy Who Collected Batgirl.
But the real question – will DC Comics fanboys accept a male character in the role? Clearly a plot by these meninist SJWs…
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018
- Marvel Book Space at Pinewood Studios for Guy Ritchie Captain Britain Movie? - September 20, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #1 Goes to Second Printing - September 20, 2018