Because it turns out in the world of the DC Rebirth, that Batgirl was actually Oracle at some point, again. The wheelchair-using, archive searching, googled up remote operative that give the rest of the Birds Of Prey and te Batfamily an advantage in the field.
And it’s more like The Boy Who Collected Batgirl.
But the real question – will DC Comics fanboys accept a male character in the role? Clearly a plot by these meninist SJWs…
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018