Because it turns out in the world of the DC Rebirth, that Batgirl was actually Oracle at some point, again. The wheelchair-using, archive searching, googled up remote operative that give the rest of the Birds Of Prey and te Batfamily an advantage in the field.
And it’s more like The Boy Who Collected Batgirl.
But the real question – will DC Comics fanboys accept a male character in the role? Clearly a plot by these meninist SJWs…
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018