Because it turns out in the world of the DC Rebirth, that Batgirl was actually Oracle at some point, again. The wheelchair-using, archive searching, googled up remote operative that give the rest of the Birds Of Prey and te Batfamily an advantage in the field.
And it’s more like The Boy Who Collected Batgirl.
But the real question – will DC Comics fanboys accept a male character in the role? Clearly a plot by these meninist SJWs…
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018