It’s not like DC Comics’ Green Arrow has never shied away from politics. He has the kind of politics that in most of the world would make him a centrist but in the USA makes him one of the ctrl-left.
Meanwhile, also in Seattle, a businessman-turned-politician called Nathan Domini is making himself heard. Repeating his words. Appealing to populist fear. In a rather familiar fashion. The speech patterns aren’t exact but the language choice is… well… beautiful, folks, really beautiful.
Who says this isn’t the golden age of comics again?
Green Arrow #12 was published this week by DC Comics.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018