It’s not like DC Comics’ Green Arrow has never shied away from politics. He has the kind of politics that in most of the world would make him a centrist but in the USA makes him one of the ctrl-left.
Meanwhile, also in Seattle, a businessman-turned-politician called Nathan Domini is making himself heard. Repeating his words. Appealing to populist fear. In a rather familiar fashion. The speech patterns aren’t exact but the language choice is… well… beautiful, folks, really beautiful.
Who says this isn’t the golden age of comics again?
Green Arrow #12 was published this week by DC Comics.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018