It’s not like DC Comics’ Green Arrow has never shied away from politics. He has the kind of politics that in most of the world would make him a centrist but in the USA makes him one of the ctrl-left.
Meanwhile, also in Seattle, a businessman-turned-politician called Nathan Domini is making himself heard. Repeating his words. Appealing to populist fear. In a rather familiar fashion. The speech patterns aren’t exact but the language choice is… well… beautiful, folks, really beautiful.
Who says this isn’t the golden age of comics again?
Green Arrow #12 was published this week by DC Comics.
- Batman Damned #1 Signed by Lee Bermejo Sells for $1000 - September 23, 2018
- Stephen Colbert Weighs In On the Batpenis - September 23, 2018
- ComiXology Denies Censoring the Bat Penis - September 23, 2018
- Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ Criminal Returns in January from Image Comics (UPDATE) - September 23, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 23rd September 2018 – What’s The Story, Morning Glory? - September 23, 2018