We mentioned the Stan Lee Box from Box Blvd yesterday – here’s their second. The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Collector’s Box, powered by Neff Headwear. The NeffBox.
This is a one-time Limited Edition collector’s gift box that came together as part of Neff’s collaboration with Lucasfilm Ltd. to produce a premium collection of co-branded apparel and collectibles inspired by the new Star Wars film, Rogue One.
The box will include Rogue One apparel by Neff including:a Neff Rogue One T-Shirt, Hats, Beanies, Star Wars themed Wobbler Bobbleheads from Funko, Star Wars comics issues with various cover variants including an exclusive variant cover of Star Wars Doctor Aphra #1 comic, and an exclusively signed copy of James Luceno’s novel, Catalyst, A Rogue One: Star Wars Story – which sets the stage for the >December 16 release of Rogue One.
The Rogue One Collector’s Gift Neff Box will be available for a very limited time, but can be bought in time for Christmas at NeffBox.com.
Over $150 of stuff for $99.99… and only available for a week. If that.
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018