He’s a hero. An Avenger. A living legend. The sentinel of liberty. Mankind’s greatest threat? It’s the story that shocked the world – and you won’t believe where it’s going next. Marvel’s next big event begins right here, and Steve Rogers is in the dead center of the storm.
COLLECTING: CAPTAIN AMERICA: STEVE ROGERS 12-15, TBD
That’s four issues, 144 pages, that’s two or three issues of TBD to be filled up with some event spinoff. And issue 12 is in February. Will TBD be in June?
When Steve Rogers could no longer wield the shield, Sam Wilson stepped up as an all-new, all-different and very much all-his-own Captain America. The public was divided. And when a reinvigorated Steve returned to share the mantle, the protests grew louder. Sam just kept fighting on, the only way he knew. But is the world big enough for two Caps? And as Sam is pulled into the shocking events of Marvel’s next big event, will he – and the world – have to choose?
COLLECTING: CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON 19-22, TBD
Are pages to fill with whatever Marvel’s Summer Event of 2017 will be.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018