He’s a hero. An Avenger. A living legend. The sentinel of liberty. Mankind’s greatest threat? It’s the story that shocked the world – and you won’t believe where it’s going next. Marvel’s next big event begins right here, and Steve Rogers is in the dead center of the storm.
COLLECTING: CAPTAIN AMERICA: STEVE ROGERS 12-15, TBD
That’s four issues, 144 pages, that’s two or three issues of TBD to be filled up with some event spinoff. And issue 12 is in February. Will TBD be in June?
When Steve Rogers could no longer wield the shield, Sam Wilson stepped up as an all-new, all-different and very much all-his-own Captain America. The public was divided. And when a reinvigorated Steve returned to share the mantle, the protests grew louder. Sam just kept fighting on, the only way he knew. But is the world big enough for two Caps? And as Sam is pulled into the shocking events of Marvel’s next big event, will he – and the world – have to choose?
COLLECTING: CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON 19-22, TBD
Are pages to fill with whatever Marvel’s Summer Event of 2017 will be.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018