Earlier today, we told you about the new Iron Fist series from Ed Brisson and Mike Perkins that will be coming out in March alongside the Netflix Iron Fist series.
The details and creative team were revealed in an EXXXCLUSIVE interview on The Hollywood Reporter, but of course, I’m contractually obligated to inform you that you heard about the series first at Bleeding Cool. Pip pip.
But what about another Iron Fist series you heard about first at Bleeding Cool? Pip pip? Specifically, an Iron Fists series from Kaare Andrews and Afu Chan, starring a six-year-old East Asian girl with a dragon as Danny Rand’s partner?
Kaare Andrews has the answer on Twitter:
And again and again and again…
And a few more times…
And again, with additional comments:
So, in case you haven’t heard, Kaare Andrews and Afu Chan’s Iron Fists is still coming out, later in 2017.
- Long-Awaited Sequel How to Paint Characters the Marvel Studios Way to Hit Stores in April 2019 - August 16, 2018
- Ninja-K #11 Preview is Perfect Jumping-on Point for Jumping-on Point of Ninja-K #11 - August 16, 2018
- Image Unveils Weatherman #4 Variant by Bengal - August 16, 2018
- Archie Revisits His Roots as Riverdale Goes to War in Archie ’41 Preview - August 16, 2018
- Lightstep: Dark Horse to Publish Miloš Slavković’s Space Opera in November - August 16, 2018