That kiss has taken a long time. First teased in July…
Time has just caught up with the tease. Spider-Man #12.
Gwen and Miles sittin’ in a tree…you know the rest! What you don’t know is the twists and turns that await you inside this brand-new 4-part crossover between Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen! Today, Marvel is pleased to present your first look inside SPIDER-MAN #12 – the first chapter of “Sitting in a Tree”! Blockbuster creators Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli bring you the kiss heard round the world as love is in the air for Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy. These two webslinging lovebirds collide for an adventure in Gwen’s universe that’s going to rock their respective worlds. It’s all happening when “Sitting in a Tree” kicks off in SPIDER-MAN #12 – coming to comic shops and digital devices on January 11th! Plus, don’t miss the continuing adventures of Gwen and Miles inSpider-Gwen #16 – part 2 of the crossover – also coming in January!
SPIDER-MAN #12 (NOV160769)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by SARAH PICHELLI
Variant Cover by RICHARD ISANOVE (NOV160770)
Classic Artist Variant by BOB MCLEOD (NOV160771)
Story Thus Far Variant by DAVID MARQUEZ (NOV160772)
FOC – 12/19/16, On-Sale – 01/11/16
I admit it, I’m actually looking forward to Jude’s take on this now. What’s happened to me?
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018