That kiss has taken a long time. First teased in July…
Time has just caught up with the tease. Spider-Man #12.
Gwen and Miles sittin’ in a tree…you know the rest! What you don’t know is the twists and turns that await you inside this brand-new 4-part crossover between Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen! Today, Marvel is pleased to present your first look inside SPIDER-MAN #12 – the first chapter of “Sitting in a Tree”! Blockbuster creators Brian Michael Bendis and Sara Pichelli bring you the kiss heard round the world as love is in the air for Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy. These two webslinging lovebirds collide for an adventure in Gwen’s universe that’s going to rock their respective worlds. It’s all happening when “Sitting in a Tree” kicks off in SPIDER-MAN #12 – coming to comic shops and digital devices on January 11th! Plus, don’t miss the continuing adventures of Gwen and Miles inSpider-Gwen #16 – part 2 of the crossover – also coming in January!
SPIDER-MAN #12 (NOV160769)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by SARAH PICHELLI
Variant Cover by RICHARD ISANOVE (NOV160770)
Classic Artist Variant by BOB MCLEOD (NOV160771)
Story Thus Far Variant by DAVID MARQUEZ (NOV160772)
FOC – 12/19/16, On-Sale – 01/11/16
I admit it, I’m actually looking forward to Jude’s take on this now. What’s happened to me?
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018