Dark Souls 3 came out months and months ago now, but it remains one of the best games this year by my account. The extremely tough game is about as far away from the Nintendo aesthetic as you could get, but it seems it might have a future with the company.
According to Let’s Play Video Games, who have had tons of leaks on the Nintendo Switch that have seemingly panned out so far, there is a build of Dark Souls 3 working on the Switch that From Software are happy with. The report says that there isn’t currently any concrete commitment to releasing the game, but if it does, it will likely be part of a bundle that bring the trilogy and the DLC under one box.
Of course, none of this is official, and even if it is, it still might not come to pass if From Software decide not to go forward with the port. Still, Dark Souls on the move is a strange, but kind of enticing proposition.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake is Still in Full Development Despite Not Being at E3 - June 15, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Announced and it Brings Every Fighter Ever from the Series to the Game - June 12, 2018
- Super Mario Party Makes its Debut on the Nintendo Switch This Year - June 12, 2018
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay - June 11, 2018
- Trials Rising Brings the Motorcycle Title Back for More Stunts Than Ever - June 11, 2018