Dark Souls 3 came out months and months ago now, but it remains one of the best games this year by my account. The extremely tough game is about as far away from the Nintendo aesthetic as you could get, but it seems it might have a future with the company.
According to Let’s Play Video Games, who have had tons of leaks on the Nintendo Switch that have seemingly panned out so far, there is a build of Dark Souls 3 working on the Switch that From Software are happy with. The report says that there isn’t currently any concrete commitment to releasing the game, but if it does, it will likely be part of a bundle that bring the trilogy and the DLC under one box.
Of course, none of this is official, and even if it is, it still might not come to pass if From Software decide not to go forward with the port. Still, Dark Souls on the move is a strange, but kind of enticing proposition.
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018