Dark Souls 3 came out months and months ago now, but it remains one of the best games this year by my account. The extremely tough game is about as far away from the Nintendo aesthetic as you could get, but it seems it might have a future with the company.
According to Let’s Play Video Games, who have had tons of leaks on the Nintendo Switch that have seemingly panned out so far, there is a build of Dark Souls 3 working on the Switch that From Software are happy with. The report says that there isn’t currently any concrete commitment to releasing the game, but if it does, it will likely be part of a bundle that bring the trilogy and the DLC under one box.
Of course, none of this is official, and even if it is, it still might not come to pass if From Software decide not to go forward with the port. Still, Dark Souls on the move is a strange, but kind of enticing proposition.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018