Warner Bros. has begun another round of slate adjustments for their 2017 films. The latest announced changes are as follows –
Films Moving Earlier:
CHiPS from 08/11/17 to 03/24/17 – Yes, this is a remake of the late 70’s television series because someone really decided that after Miami Vice and 21 Jump Street, CHiPS was the next obvious choice.
Everything, Everything from 08/18/17 to 05/19/17 – A romantic drama film directed by Stella Meghie and written by J. Mills Goodloe. The film stars Amandla Stenberg, and Nick Robinson.
Films Moving Later:
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword from 03/24/17 to 05/12/17 – Because we needed to see Sons of Anarchy’s Jax (Charlie Hunnam) playing Arthur. There’s really no amount of editing delays possible to do much to help this one along.
Annabelle 2 from 05/19/17 to 08/11/17 – A sequel to 2014’s Annabelle and actually part four in the wider Conjuring horror series.
There’s a certain irony in the fact that both films that are being brought earlier have yet to release trailers, while the later two already had as far back as July at the San Diego Comic-Con. Anyway, we’ll continue to keep you updated as the Warner Bros. execs continue to rearrange the deck chairs.
- Tomb Raider Review: FINALLY, A Video Game Movie That Isn’t Cringe-Worthy - March 16, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time Review: Almost A Modern Escape To Witch Mountain - March 9, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Chatter: Episode 0 – Welcome to the Podcast! - March 3, 2018
- Dragon Con’s Two Biggest Cosplay Photoshoots Called Off By Coordinators - February 27, 2018
- Red Sparrow Review: A Solid Slow-Burn U.S. vs Russia Espionage Caper - February 24, 2018