The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. And yet, we continue to let Michael Bay direct Transformers movies, as our collective childhoods lay in rubble in the wake of their billion dollar box office takes. Still, if there’s one thing Bleeding Cool is known for, it’s our unbridled optimism, so we’ve selected the best parts of the recently released Transformers: The Last Knight trailer and narrowed them down into thirteen screencaps of explosions. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed our Thirteen Totally Awesome Screencaps Of Explosions From Michael Bay’s Transformers: The Last Knight trailer. After that, you’ve basically seen the entire movie, so, you know, might as well not bother seeing it when it theaters on . Of course, we know you will anyway. You just can’t help yourself, can you? Neither can we. :(
- X-ual Healing: Man-Groot-Thing vs. Hulkverine in Weapon H #4 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Milking the Hunt for Wolverine in Claws of a Killer #2 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Peak Liefeld Era in Cable #158 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Ol’ Switcheroo in X-Men Gold #30 - June 23, 2018
- Since When Do Psycho Chicks Read Comics? A Pre-Order Preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8 - June 23, 2018