The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. And yet, we continue to let Michael Bay direct Transformers movies, as our collective childhoods lay in rubble in the wake of their billion dollar box office takes. Still, if there’s one thing Bleeding Cool is known for, it’s our unbridled optimism, so we’ve selected the best parts of the recently released Transformers: The Last Knight trailer and narrowed them down into thirteen screencaps of explosions. Enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed our Thirteen Totally Awesome Screencaps Of Explosions From Michael Bay’s Transformers: The Last Knight trailer. After that, you’ve basically seen the entire movie, so, you know, might as well not bother seeing it when it theaters on . Of course, we know you will anyway. You just can’t help yourself, can you? Neither can we. :(
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018