Issue 2 (they’re calling them chapters) is going to be published in print on February the 22 2017, but I would expect the digital to be the last third of December.
Jeff Parker and Marc Andreyko‘s (David Hahn, Karl Kesel, Madpencil Studios on arts) jaunt down “memory lane” gets given a helping hand with that awesome cover by Michael Allred and Laura Allred. DC’s words on this ‘chapter’ go as follows:
After bonding with Talia al Ghul and escaping a dull party for grown-ups, Bruce is shocked to discover that not all adults are boring. Witness his first encounter with one of the greatest heroes the world has ever known: Wonder Woman!
Crave online got the online exclusive of the preview, and here’s the two images that they posted up:
- Wired Up Wrong Review: Best Book of the Year? - December 6, 2017
- Black Bolt #8 Review and Preview: Kaleidoscopic Intensity - December 6, 2017
- Bolivar Tips The Scales In Its Favour For Kids Book Of The Year - November 16, 2017
- Spider-Man #234 Review: Continuity (Legacy!) Done Right - November 3, 2017
- All-New Wolverine #26 Review: Funny Faces, Fulsome Feels, But Exasperating Explanations - October 30, 2017