The Fort Worth Police Department is recruiting new officers in a very unique way. The video below shows the Galactic Empire’s second attempt at getting into the Fort Worth Police Academy class. The idea of a Stormtrooper on a firing range may be one of the funniest ideas I’ve heard in a long time. And a nice cameo by Darth Vader.
They say there is another video showing the first attempt… but as I scanned through their Facebook page, I came across them doing the mannequin challenge. This may be the coolest police force in the country… assuming the crime rate is low.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018