The Fort Worth Police Department is recruiting new officers in a very unique way. The video below shows the Galactic Empire’s second attempt at getting into the Fort Worth Police Academy class. The idea of a Stormtrooper on a firing range may be one of the funniest ideas I’ve heard in a long time. And a nice cameo by Darth Vader.
They say there is another video showing the first attempt… but as I scanned through their Facebook page, I came across them doing the mannequin challenge. This may be the coolest police force in the country… assuming the crime rate is low.
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD: What is the Final Fate of Graviton - May 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: The Threat From Ricardo Diaz May Be Far From Over - May 24, 2018
- The Flash Season 5: How Will Iris and Barry Deal with the Mysterious Girl - May 24, 2018