The Fort Worth Police Department is recruiting new officers in a very unique way. The video below shows the Galactic Empire’s second attempt at getting into the Fort Worth Police Academy class. The idea of a Stormtrooper on a firing range may be one of the funniest ideas I’ve heard in a long time. And a nice cameo by Darth Vader.
They say there is another video showing the first attempt… but as I scanned through their Facebook page, I came across them doing the mannequin challenge. This may be the coolest police force in the country… assuming the crime rate is low.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018