I think I’m actually liking the Lethal Access segments better than the actual Lethal Weapon series. In the latest one, host Johnathan Fernandez (who plays Scorsese) interviews cinematographers, David Moxness and Andy Strahorn, and finds out exactly what a Director of Photography does.
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017