Uncharted 4‘s ending was pretty definitive. It made crystal clear that Nathan Drake’s story was done, a line Naughty Dog have remained commited to.
That doesn’t mean we are done going forward in the Uncharted timeline though. It’s been announced at PlayStation Experience that the newly revealed standalone expansaion, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, will indeed be taking place after the events of Uncharted 4. With Chloe now the player character, the story will push things a little further down the line and if you’ve seen the footage, it’s safe to say things don’t look unanimously great with Nathan Drake gone.
It was also mentioned that the The Lost Legacy will be fairly substantial, as it will be longer than The Last of Us‘ Left Behind.
I’m really quite curious to see what comes of this. It’s a really bold place to being the series, and Naughty Dog know this universe. I want to see what they do.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018