Uncharted 4‘s ending was pretty definitive. It made crystal clear that Nathan Drake’s story was done, a line Naughty Dog have remained commited to.
That doesn’t mean we are done going forward in the Uncharted timeline though. It’s been announced at PlayStation Experience that the newly revealed standalone expansaion, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, will indeed be taking place after the events of Uncharted 4. With Chloe now the player character, the story will push things a little further down the line and if you’ve seen the footage, it’s safe to say things don’t look unanimously great with Nathan Drake gone.
It was also mentioned that the The Lost Legacy will be fairly substantial, as it will be longer than The Last of Us‘ Left Behind.
I’m really quite curious to see what comes of this. It’s a really bold place to being the series, and Naughty Dog know this universe. I want to see what they do.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018