Uncharted 4‘s ending was pretty definitive. It made crystal clear that Nathan Drake’s story was done, a line Naughty Dog have remained commited to.
That doesn’t mean we are done going forward in the Uncharted timeline though. It’s been announced at PlayStation Experience that the newly revealed standalone expansaion, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, will indeed be taking place after the events of Uncharted 4. With Chloe now the player character, the story will push things a little further down the line and if you’ve seen the footage, it’s safe to say things don’t look unanimously great with Nathan Drake gone.
It was also mentioned that the The Lost Legacy will be fairly substantial, as it will be longer than The Last of Us‘ Left Behind.
I’m really quite curious to see what comes of this. It’s a really bold place to being the series, and Naughty Dog know this universe. I want to see what they do.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018