Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite was announced yesterday, bringing an end to long standing rumours about the game’s existence. It’s here and it is coming in 2017.
We have our first look at it in action too now. This was debuted at the Capcom Cup last night, and shows the game shifting from its traditional 3v3 set-up to just 2v2 now. Also, it seems the Infinity Stones are going to be a big part of the game, with them giving buffs to characters in different ways.
Check it out here:
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018