Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite was announced yesterday, bringing an end to long standing rumours about the game’s existence. It’s here and it is coming in 2017.
We have our first look at it in action too now. This was debuted at the Capcom Cup last night, and shows the game shifting from its traditional 3v3 set-up to just 2v2 now. Also, it seems the Infinity Stones are going to be a big part of the game, with them giving buffs to characters in different ways.
Check it out here:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018