Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite was announced yesterday, bringing an end to long standing rumours about the game’s existence. It’s here and it is coming in 2017.
We have our first look at it in action too now. This was debuted at the Capcom Cup last night, and shows the game shifting from its traditional 3v3 set-up to just 2v2 now. Also, it seems the Infinity Stones are going to be a big part of the game, with them giving buffs to characters in different ways.
Check it out here:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018