Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite was announced yesterday, bringing an end to long standing rumours about the game’s existence. It’s here and it is coming in 2017.
We have our first look at it in action too now. This was debuted at the Capcom Cup last night, and shows the game shifting from its traditional 3v3 set-up to just 2v2 now. Also, it seems the Infinity Stones are going to be a big part of the game, with them giving buffs to characters in different ways.
Check it out here:
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018