The Last of Us Part 2 is now in the public domain, with the game announced yesterday at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference. With that, Naughty Dog have been out there talking a little bit about the game.
Perhaps the biggest revelation thus far is one of perspective. While the first game had you playing as Joel, it’s been revealed players will be taking control of Ellie this time around. While he didn’t elaborate on the specifics, director Neil Druckmann said that she will play differently.
He also added that while he sees the first game as about love, the second game will be about hate through Ellie’s eyes.
If he considers the first one to be about love, seeing what hate looks like in this universe is going to be tough.
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018