The Last of Us Part 2 is now in the public domain, with the game announced yesterday at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference. With that, Naughty Dog have been out there talking a little bit about the game.
Perhaps the biggest revelation thus far is one of perspective. While the first game had you playing as Joel, it’s been revealed players will be taking control of Ellie this time around. While he didn’t elaborate on the specifics, director Neil Druckmann said that she will play differently.
He also added that while he sees the first game as about love, the second game will be about hate through Ellie’s eyes.
If he considers the first one to be about love, seeing what hate looks like in this universe is going to be tough.
- 'The Last Of Us Remastered' Gets A New PS4 Pro Patch
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018