The Last of Us Part 2 is now in the public domain, with the game announced yesterday at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference. With that, Naughty Dog have been out there talking a little bit about the game.
Perhaps the biggest revelation thus far is one of perspective. While the first game had you playing as Joel, it’s been revealed players will be taking control of Ellie this time around. While he didn’t elaborate on the specifics, director Neil Druckmann said that she will play differently.
He also added that while he sees the first game as about love, the second game will be about hate through Ellie’s eyes.
If he considers the first one to be about love, seeing what hate looks like in this universe is going to be tough.
- 'The Last Of Us Remastered' Gets A New PS4 Pro Patch
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018