The Last of Us Part 2 is now in the public domain, with the game announced yesterday at the PlayStation Experience Press Conference. With that, Naughty Dog have been out there talking a little bit about the game.
Perhaps the biggest revelation thus far is one of perspective. While the first game had you playing as Joel, it’s been revealed players will be taking control of Ellie this time around. While he didn’t elaborate on the specifics, director Neil Druckmann said that she will play differently.
He also added that while he sees the first game as about love, the second game will be about hate through Ellie’s eyes.
If he considers the first one to be about love, seeing what hate looks like in this universe is going to be tough.
- 'The Last Of Us Remastered' Gets A New PS4 Pro Patch
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018