Gun Theory began as a creator-owned comic by Daniel Way and Jon Proctor from Bill Jemas’ nascent Epic line at Marvel Comics back in 2003. The line crashed and burned in record time, taking the comic with it, two issues into what was meant to be a four issue mini-series.
In 2013, they launched a Kickstarter to bring it back. It failed. It almost felt as if the universe was trying to tell them something.
Well, they didn’t listen to it. And now, in two-and-a-bit short weeks, Dark Horse Comics are publishing it as a brand new Gun Theory original graphic novel.
Everyone who’s laid eyes on Harvey is dead. That’s because Harvey is a hired killer whose victims never see him until it’s too late. Through years of practice, Harvey’s appearance and demeanor have become so devoid of humanity that he has become invisible. Unknowable. Untouchable. Until Harvey meets a woman who, strangely, can see him.
And to prove that it really is here, they’ve made the first 34 pages available to read for free.
Good luck guys. Hope the printers don’t burn down.
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018