Gun Theory began as a creator-owned comic by Daniel Way and Jon Proctor from Bill Jemas’ nascent Epic line at Marvel Comics back in 2003. The line crashed and burned in record time, taking the comic with it, two issues into what was meant to be a four issue mini-series.
In 2013, they launched a Kickstarter to bring it back. It failed. It almost felt as if the universe was trying to tell them something.
Well, they didn’t listen to it. And now, in two-and-a-bit short weeks, Dark Horse Comics are publishing it as a brand new Gun Theory original graphic novel.
Everyone who’s laid eyes on Harvey is dead. That’s because Harvey is a hired killer whose victims never see him until it’s too late. Through years of practice, Harvey’s appearance and demeanor have become so devoid of humanity that he has become invisible. Unknowable. Untouchable. Until Harvey meets a woman who, strangely, can see him.
And to prove that it really is here, they’ve made the first 34 pages available to read for free.
Good luck guys. Hope the printers don’t burn down.
- Giuseppe Camuncoli Joins Star Wars #50 and Other Marvel Ch-Ch-Changes - May 25, 2018
- Frank Miller and Jim Lee Rumoured for MCM London Comic Con in October? And Who Will Marvel Bring? - May 25, 2018
- David Ziggy Greene, Signing & Talking for Scene & Heard at Orbital Comics Tomorrow - May 25, 2018
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018