Mixed in with everything that happened during Invasion was an important little moment. Wally West, or as he prefers Kid Flash now, got into battle for a moment before being knocked out by Supergirl. He asked H.R. (the current version of Harrison Wells) to train him and after a while H.R. agreed. This didn’t seem like a good idea to me… being that H.R. isn’t a speedster or a meta of any kind, but he says he worked with the Flash on his Earth, so maybe it will be okay.
Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg talked about the current Wells and the upcoming training with EW.com:
What I love about this version of Wells, and he’s said it himself before, but we actually show it rather than just tell it, he is a genius in his own way. He has the capacity to see other people’s talent and how to mine it and how to grow it. He sees that in Wally. Like he says in an upcoming episode, there’s nothing in it for him to help Wally, but he sees that Wally is special and that’s where he can shine, in helping other people discover their own value and helping other people develop their own gifts.
The winter finale of Flash, The Present, will air Tuesday night and the show will go on hiatus until January 17th.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018