The last episode of Supergirl dealt with a lot of different things of aliens and vigilantes, but on a more personal level it showed us Alex Danvers coming out to her mother and Maggie Sawyer coming to her with beer, pizza and a confession. Now that things are moving forward with them as a couple, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com to not expect it to be smooth sailing.
There’s definitely some bumps. Just because they are together now doesn’t mean it’s going to go smoothly. Alex has never been in this kind of relationship before and she’s going to make some rookie mistakes that they’ll have to get past. Maggie has been presented as being the perfect guide for Alex’s journey this season, but Alex is going to learn that Maggie isn’t perfect, which is going to lead to some difficult situations coming down the road.
Supergirl is on winter hiatus until January 16th when it returns with an episode called Supergirl Lives directed by Kevin Smith.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018