The last episode of Supergirl dealt with a lot of different things of aliens and vigilantes, but on a more personal level it showed us Alex Danvers coming out to her mother and Maggie Sawyer coming to her with beer, pizza and a confession. Now that things are moving forward with them as a couple, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com to not expect it to be smooth sailing.
There’s definitely some bumps. Just because they are together now doesn’t mean it’s going to go smoothly. Alex has never been in this kind of relationship before and she’s going to make some rookie mistakes that they’ll have to get past. Maggie has been presented as being the perfect guide for Alex’s journey this season, but Alex is going to learn that Maggie isn’t perfect, which is going to lead to some difficult situations coming down the road.
Supergirl is on winter hiatus until January 16th when it returns with an episode called Supergirl Lives directed by Kevin Smith.
- Costume Department Logo Hints at Villain for Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3 - May 25, 2018
- Emily Bett Rickards Talks the Future for Felicity Smoak in Arrow Season 7 - May 25, 2018
- Dynamite Collects Red Sonja Stories from The Savage Sword of Conan - May 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Which Version of Roy Harper are We Getting? - May 24, 2018
- Read Warlords of Mars #1 with the J. Scott Campbell Cover that Inspired the Dejah Thoris Statue - May 24, 2018