Uncharted 4‘s Story DLC has been talked about for some time, with it announced the game would be getting a significant story addition well before its release.
Well, that is not what we got. Instead it seems we have a brand new standalone “story chapter” in the franchise. PlayStation Experience opened with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. It will be a Chloe led adventure who was absent from Uncharted 4. The reveal section showed her sneaking around a wartorn landscape, showing off mostly a stealth section before it. It was cinematic, as you might expect expect from Naughty Dog.
Take a look:
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018